DetailsThe BellyFit is a zip-in softshell extender that expands the front of your own jacket during pregnancy. You don't need to buy a maternity jacket or borrow a XXXXL. Feel good in your own jacket!
- While baby-carrying with a soft front-carrier or sling, the Bellyfit allows you to easily wrap your jacket around you and your baby,keeping your baby closer and warmer while outdoors.
- Wind/water resistant and ready for fall, winter and spring
- "Snaperoo" adjustable elastic that can be snapped anywhere on the BellyFit for a more custom fit
- Works with the most popular zip used on jackets - size 5 VISLON (single or double slider) (see important information above to know if your jacket uses this type of zip)
- Suitable for jacket lengths between 60cm - 80cm (24" –31") (separate adapters available for longer mid-thigh to knee length jackets)
- Optional snap-on fleece panel for an extra layer of warmth
- Designed and made in Canada
IMPORTANT Before buying: *The BellyFit attaches directly to jackets that have a zip with at least one slider with VISLON and 5VS on the back of it. Don’t see the VISLON and 5VS or have a longer jacket? – You might need a Zip Adapter.
Click this link to find out what Zipper Adapter you will need: http://makemybellyfit.com/pages/which-adapter
SAFETY! Your baby’s safety is your responsibility. Always monitor your baby or child to ensure adequate ventilation and warmth. The BellyFit is NOT a baby-carrier. Always follow the safety instructions of your baby-carrier.