Terms & Conditions
1. Disclaimer of Warranties Baby & Beyond Ltd. makes no warranty or representations, either express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information on this website or on a linked website. Baby & Beyond Ltd. furthermore does not assume any responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages caused by viruses or for the successful operation of all functions on this website. The access to and the use of any information on this website is the sole responsibility of the user. However, Baby & Beyond Ltd. endeavours to take all reasonable measures to protect users of this website from damage. Baby & Beyond Ltd. reserves the right to change the content of the website at any time.
2. Product Information Baby & Beyond Ltd. draws your attention to the fact that the information regarding medical products given on this website is not intended to provide complete information for users; this information is not a substitute for careful reading of the product's information leaflet and/or consulting medical professionals. Forthermore, the product information on this website is not intended as a warranty or representation as to the existence of a standard quality or specific characteristics of the product.
3. No Legally Binding Offer The information on this website does not constitute a legally binding offer to enter into an agreement.
4. Intellectual Property/Trademarks The structure and the content of this website are copyrighted. You may only download text and images for your private, non-commercial use. You must retain and reproduce every copyright or proprietary rights notice contained in the downloaded information or image. Any use for public or commercial purposes is strictly prohibited, unless Medela has given its prior written consent. Baby & Beyond Ltd. does not give any warranty or representation that the materials on this website do not infringe the rights of third parties. Notwithstanding the aforementioned permission, the user does not acquire any title or license to use the copyrighted information and trademarks on this or another website of Baby & Beyond Ltd.
5. Data Protection Baby & Beyond Ltd. commits itself to comply with internationally recognized data protection standards with respect to all transferred personal data from users (dates of birth, addresses, e-mail addresses etc.). Personal data will not be disclosed to unauthorized third parties and are protected against access by third parties. Users who transmit personal data agree that Baby & Beyond Ltd. stores and processes such data for the purpose of processing the business relationship with the user. Since Baby & Beyond Ltd. conducts its business in various countries, it may also transfer personal data for storage and processing to its databases outside the user's country of domicile. The user may at any time request Baby & Beyond Ltd. to inform him/her about the kind of personal data stored or to request Baby & Beyond Ltd. to correct or delete the personal data.
6. E-mail The transfer of an e-mail address entitles Baby & Beyond Ltd. to store this information for the purpose of future correspondence. The addressee may, at any time, request Baby & Beyond Ltd. to delete the stored e-mail address and/or request the cessation of e-mails for advertising purposes.
8. Applicable Law / Jurisdiction Should the access and/or the use of this website create a legal relationship between the user and Baby & Beyond Ltd., such a relationship shall be governed by material Canadian federal law. Exclusive place of jurisdiction for any claim arising from or in connection with such relationship shall be Alberta, Canada.